Terms and Condition
www.winichfarms.com is provided by WINICH FARMS Limited.
Note that it is your responsibility to ensure that you are aware of the following terms of service prior to accessing our services, if you do not agree or cannot adhere to any terms set forth, kindly discontinue.
This agreement outlines the terms and conditions (the "Terms") between you (a "Sponsor", "you") and WIinich Farms Limited ("WINICH FARMS the "Company", "we", or "us") under which you agree to sponsor third party farmers to cultivate farm plots through our website (the "Platform").
It is important that you read these Terms carefully. We strongly recommend that you seek independent advice when considering whether to sponsor a farmer with your money through the Platform.
We do not make any recommendations to you. The Company solely allows you to sponsor a farm applied for by farmers on the Platform. It is your responsibility to assess whether the Platform is suitable or appropriate for your needs and any decision made to use our Services is done so entirely at your own risk. Please be aware that execution of these Terms does not imply that we have confirmed that use of the Platform and our Services are suitable or appropriate for you. We advise you to consider whether sponsoring a farm through the Platform meets your required risk levels and objectives. By using the Platform, you confirm that you have the necessary experience and knowledge to understand the risks involved.
You confirm your agreement to these Terms either by registering as a sponsor on our website or by signing a copy of these Terms.
LEGAL AND REGULATORY INFORMATION
WINICH FARMS Limited is a limited liability company registered in NIGERIA (registration number BN 2647345) 16, Dare Fate avenue Ikorodu. WINICH FARMS is a top leading Agro Tech platform whose basic objective is to provide individuals an opportunity to be an active stakeholder in Agriculture as we successfully improve the standard of living of our nation and Africa at large.
The Sponsor will receive periodic updates on the status of the farm by email. The updates are also available on your profile on the Platform. You are expected to review all notifications, updates and reports from WINICH FARMS as they represent a record of information pertaining to your sponsorship contribution during a farming cycle
You are entitled for a physical visit to your sponsored farm, however, we provide you with scheduled visit times during a particular farm cycle. All cost arrangements are borne by you.
What you contribute at the beginning of a farming cycle, enables the farmer to pay for costs related to the lease additional land for farming if required, seedling/livestock, fertilizers, maintenance costs, insurance and the cost of supervision and administration. All costs are included in your sponsorship contribution
You agree that by sponsoring a farm, your contribution is tied and unavailable for the entire duration of the farming cycle and neither WINICH FARMS nor the farmers can or will refund your contribution until the successful completion of a farming cycle
You agree that upon a farm opening for sponsorship, the time duration for
the farm does not begin to count from my date of sponsoring but rather
from the specified date as made available on my dashboard which could
range to a maximum of 21 days after sponsorship
Any profits from a successful farming cycle of a Sponsor's farm are remitted to the electronic wallet on the Platform when the produce is harvested and sold (i.e. upon completion of the farming cycle)
At the end of a successful farming cycle, you can decide whether to withdraw your funds from the farming project after notification through the Platform and it will be transferred to a bank account you provide us with or to sponsor a farm for a new farming cycle
At the end of a farming cycle, any profits made during harvest will be shared between the Sponsor, the farmer and WINICH FARMS in a 40%:40%:20% ratio respectively.
You acknowledge that you do not own any of the farms cultivated and are only entitled to the proceeds of any farming cycle you participate in
SPONSOR REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
Representations and warranties are statements and promises made by you to the Company, which we rely on as being accurate in our dealings with you. You make the following representations and warranties to us at the time of agreeing to these Terms and every time you use the Platform or Services, including the time you are matched to a Loan Agreement;
1. you are over the age of 18 years;
2. you are of sound mind and have the capacity to enter into these Terms and be matched to a farm;
3. all personal information that you provide about yourself is accurate and true to the best of your knowledge;
4. you hold a bank account in your own name and will use this account to transfer money to our account when you sponsor a farm and to receive refunds of contributions made and profits earned;
5. you have carefully considered the risks involved with using the Platform, the Services
6. you will only ever sponsor with your own money unless you are authorized on behalf of a third party ("Third Party") and we agree that you may act on behalf of that Third Party.
7. you are not using any illegal funds or attempting to launder by sponsoring a farm
8. if you are registering or accepting these Terms on behalf of a legal entity such as a company, trust or partnership, you are legally authorized to do so and we may request evidence of such legal entitlement (by way of a copy of any document which shows the valid and subsisting authorization);and
9. you are not breaching any laws or regulations that are applicable to you or any company, trust or partnership upon whose instructions you are acting.
ACCESS AND USE
Secure access to the Platform is provided by way of your username and password. These log-in credentials are unique to you and are the primary method of securely identifying you when delivering our Services to you. It is therefore extremely important that you keep your username and password secure at all times.
If you suspect that your secure access to the Platform has been compromised in any way, it is your responsibility to contact us.
You confirm that you will only use our Platform for the purposes set out in these Terms.
You confirm that you will not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the secure areas of the Website or Platform and furthermore you will not attempt to use code or software to manipulate or automate functions available on the Website
Access to the Platform may be restricted at the discretion of the Company, particularly during periods of maintenance and updating
We have the right not to act on your instructions including where we deem that your instruction was not sufficiently clear, or we could not verify your identity to our satisfaction, or the instruction was not made by you, or we believe that the instruction may be related to an illegal activity.
Where we discover that the Platform is being used to launder money or for any suspicious transactions, we have an obligation to report your activities to the relevant authorities without recourse to you.
FOREIGN EXCHANGE RISK
Where a Sponsor contributes in a currency other than the Nigerian Naira, foreign exchange gain or loss and fluctuations in currency rates may have an impact on the profit made on such contribution by the Sponsor.
All profits on contribution shall be converted and returned in Nigerian Naira based on the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) official exchange rate. The Sponsor therefore enters into any transactions in currencies other than the Nigerian Naira at their sole risk and shall bear all responsibilities for any gains or loss as a result.
Unexpected changes in currency exchange market conditions may have an impact on the extent of profit the Sponsor would be exposed to such as when there is an upward or downward movement in the relevant rates.
The Sponsor understands and is able to assume the risk of loss associated and agrees to be liable for any resulting deficit this might have on contributions made or profits earned.
TERM AND TERMINATION
Except as otherwise terminated in accordance with the provisions below, these Terms shall commence on the date you register to sponsor a farm with the Company and shall remain valid and binding for as long as you have outstanding sponsored farming cycles.
1. These Terms may be superseded by any amended Terms.
2. These Terms may be terminated by you provided that you have no outstanding sponsored farming cycle. Notice of termination must be provided in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. These Terms may be terminated by the Company at any time without notice.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Company, any farmer, and all our other agents or sub-contractors, against all liabilities, costs, expenses, damages and losses (including any direct, indirect or consequential losses, loss of profit, loss of reputation and all interest penalties and legal and other reasonable professional costs and expenses) suffered or incurred as a result of:
1. your fraudulent or illegal use of the Platform, the Services or the Website;
2. your negligence or any default by you of any of these Terms or the terms of any Loan Agreement to which you are matched;
3. any inaccurate or incomplete information that you have knowingly provided to us;
4. your allowing any other person to access your account either with your permission or as a result of your failure to keep your username and password private;
5. any service that you have offered, whether with or without our permission, to another third party using our Platform, Services or Website;
6. any claim made against you for actual or alleged infringement of the Company's Intellectual Property Rights or any actual or alleged infringement of a third party's Intellectual Property Rights arising out of or in connection with the Services or your use of the Platform
This Agreement shall be governed by the Laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Any dispute arising out of this Agreement, which cannot be settled, by mutual agreement/negotiation within 90 days shall be referred to arbitration by a single arbitrator and governed by the Arbitration and Conciliation Laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. The arbitrator shall be appointed by the Parties. The findings of the arbitrator and subsequent award shall be binding on the Parties and may be enforced through a court of law. Each Party shall bear its cost in connection with the Arbitration.
This Agreement shall be interpreted and governed by the laws in force in the Republic of Nigeria. The Parties submit to Arbitration and waive any objections based upon venue.
If you have any question regarding this Agreement, or comments about the Site or its contents should be directed to email@example.com This document was last updated on March, 2019